Administrative Assistant position working at the corporate office for OnSite Care in Salt Lake City Utah. Performs a variety of duties including clinic support staff scheduling, providing support for assigned projects as needed.
- Maintains and oversees the scheduling of support staff and providers.
- Take same day call-ins and coordinate coverage with practice manager/Regional Coordinator
- Maintain the When I Work App
- Maintain the coverage spreadsheet daily
- Approve float provider mileage reimbursement
- #2 to answer phone support
- Back Up Clinic Support Staff Level 1
- Provides special project support as assigned
- Maintain office supplies/Office equipment with in the corp office
- Assist executive team with meeting agenda/minutes
- Assist analytics with monthly reports
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Excellent customer service skills
- 2 days in the office 3 days working from home
- Competitive salary
- Monday through Friday - No Nights or Weekends
- Health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- No deductibles apply to services provided by a Steward provider
- Office visit copay is $0 when a member uses a Steward provider
- Mental health and substance abuse visits have a $0 copay for all in-network providers
- Flex spending
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
- with company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
About OnSite Care:
OnSite Care helps employers tap the potential of a healthy workforce by delivering superior health care at employer workplaces. Based in Salt Lake City, OnSite Care is now an independent subsidiary of Steward Medical Group, with a national reach. For more information, visit Home - OnSite Care Clinics
Steward Health Care is the largest private, for-profit health care network in the United States. The company is owned and led by a management team of Steward physicians. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward employs more than 40,000 health care professionals and operates 35 hospitals across the United States and in the countries of Malta and Colombia which regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, more than 7,000 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services. For more information, visit www.steward.org.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.