AR Support Specialist
Steward Health Care System LLC ("Steward") is a fully integrated, physician-led national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner in the communities where out patents live. Steward - the largest privately held health care company in the U.S. - owns and operations 35 community hospitals across nine states, serves over 1,000 distinct communities and employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals. In addition to our hospitals, the Steward provider network includes 4,800 providers, 25 urgent care centers, 87 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health offerings, over 7,300 hospital beds under management, and approximately 1.5 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services. The total number of paneled lives within Steward's integrated care network is projected to reach 3 million in 2018.
Steward Medical Group (SMG), Inc. is Steward's multi-specialty group practice with over 4,500 employees including over 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners. SMG operates approximately 450 practice locations throughout Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, and provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
This position is responsible for the overall support of the AR teams. Provides administrative support as well as completes special projects and other functions as assigned.
• Responsible for reviewing Athena correspondence daily and distributing to SMG practices, AR specialists or other internal departments.
• Completes incoming web portal requests timely and correctly, keeping tracker of all logins assigned
• Provide clerical support including assistance with correspondence memos , scheduling, faxes
• Maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
• Education: High School diploma or GED
• Experience : At least 3 years’ related experience.
• Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7236