Assistant Vice President, Human Resources
HR Executive Admin
Bachelor's degree is required.
5-7 years experience required.
Demonstrated leadership and management experience required.
· Credible activist and key business ally to all entity leadership and leadership teams regarding Steward's strategic, cultural, operational talent investments.
· Advises Entity leaders on HR issues including employee and labor relations, training, performance management, leadership development, compensation & benefits administration, talent acquisition.
· Facilitates activities and makes decisions concerning employment and employee relations.
· Conducts employee training on HR policies and programs.
· Ensures HR programs support the direction and goals of the Entity while maintaining System alignment.
· Partners with Corporate HR to implement system-wide initiative and programs.
· Ensures adherence to Employee Relations philosophy and HR policies and practices to achieve alignment across the system.
· Has input to and manages the operating and capital budgets for Entity HR.
· Ensures compliance with union contracts and/or regulatory requirements.
· Directs and manages performance and development of assigned personnel.
· Promotes, models and oversees the mission, vision and values of Steward Health Care.
· Bachelors degree required · 5-7 years of broad HR experience required · Minimum of 3 years of HR management experience, health care preferred
· Bachelors degree required
· 5-7 years of broad HR experience required
· Minimum of 3 years of HR management experience, health care preferred