Cardiac Device Technician
The Cardiac device technician performs pacemaker and AICD interrogations. The cardiac device technicians are knowledgeable in cardiac arrhythmias.
The Cardiac Device Technician is:
1. Responsible for the interrogating and adjustment of pacemaker/AICD in the office under the direct supervision of the Cardiologists.
2. Responsible for documenting trends of pacers and AICD's.
3. Assistant to the electro physiologist.
4. Responsible for communicating directly with the pacer/AICD vendors/representatives to facilitate software and equipment needs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Arrhythmia knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well with multiple teams and in multiple settings
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Detail oriented with strong multi-task abilities
1. Education: Associate's degree preferred
2. Experience: 1+ years of device interrogations
3. Certification/Licensure: ALS/BLS
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 3008