Cardiac Echo Tech
Steward Health Care System LLC ("Steward") is a fully integrated, physician-led national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner in the communities where our patients live.
Steward - the largest privately held health care company in the U.S. - owns and operates 35 community hospitals across nine states, serves over 1,000 distinct communities and employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals. In addition to our hospitals, the Steward provider network includes 4,800 providers, 25 urgent care centers, 87 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health offerings, over 7,300 hospital beds under management, and approximately 1.5 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
Steward Medical Group (SMG), Inc. is Steward's multi-specialty group practice with over 4,500 employees including over 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners. SMG operates approximately 450 practice locations throughout Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, and provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
- Performs echocardiograms of high quality on adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Obtains pertinent clinical information and documents such on appropriate forms and in computer for physician.
- Keeps equipment clean and in good working order. Assures an adequate amount of supplies are available.
- Coordinates scheduling of patients with office staff. Schedules to provide an efficient and expedient performance of testing.
- Accurately documents tests in computer system and log books.
- Enters charges appropriately per office protocol.
- Maintains echo storage system.
- Recognizes own learning needs and assumes responsibility for professional growth.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship and rapport with cardiologists and office staff.
- Participates in QA, QI as needed.
Must be a graduate of an approved program in Echocardiography. Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonography Certification required.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 14678