Clinical Nurse Practitioner
This position is responsible for providing nurse practitioner services for a Primary Care practice located in Dorchester, MA. In conjunction with seven primary care physicians the primary responsibilities of the nurse practitioner include assessing, implementing, evaluating, and coordinating primary health care to patients.
• Patient follow-up on abnormal labs
• Phone triage
• Urgent care appointments
• Routine patient care appointments
• Medicare Annual Wellness Visits
• Peer to peer conversations
• EMR documentation and patient notes
• MSN degree required.
• Current Massachusetts Board of Registration Nurse Practitioner License
• Current certification through either American Academy of Nurse Practitioners or AmericaNurses.
• Current Federal DEA and Massachusetts Controlled Substance registrations
• Current National Board Certification in specialty area required. (Family, Adult or Acute Care NP)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 6573