The sonographer is responsible for organizing and maintaining work flow, and for providing diagnostic services following accepted medical practices according to policy in an efficient, cost effective, professional manner.
- Specific experience and training in Echo required; and additional training and experience in Vascular preferred.
- Ultrasound required.
- Venous reflux and renal experience preferred.
- RDMS or CCI active registry.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy,
- physiology and medical terminology
- AZ Travel up to 25-50% required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2594