Are you looking for an exciting, professional career with a company that treats each individual with dignity and respect? We take pride in our work and organization knowing that we each make a difference in the lives of our patients every day!
Steward Medical Group at Hawthorn Medical Associates is looking for a dependable, energetic Housekeeper to work our evening shift. The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for performing daily cleaning and supplying of offices and patient areas including cleaning walls, lights, windows, vents, floors, carpets.
- Assemble cleaning supplies and equipment and clean floors, rooms and offices following established schedules and methods. Replace disposables.
- Shampoo, and vacuum carpets for cleaning and bacteria control, removes spots from carpets.
- Assist in cleaning emergency spills as observed or requested. Sanitize and sterilize clinic areas.
- Wash ceilings, walls, floors, lights, windows, fixtures, mirrors, counters, office equipment and vents.
- Dry and wet mops floors in uncarpeted offices and rooms, scrubs and buffs floor with rotary/automatic machines.
- Transport trash and soiled linen from collection points to designated area and distributes fresh linen.
- Move furniture to clean. Dust surfaces, damp-wipesfurniture, and polishes metal and porcelain fixtures in bathrooms.
- Daily; check supplies and orders replacements.
- Maintain equipment in a clean and orderly manner, restock supplies as needed.
- Identify and report any unsafe/unsanitary conditions to Supervisor.
- Knowledge of clinic policies and procedures;
- Knowledge of housekeeping functions and standards, including safety and sanitation;
- Knowledge of cleaning methods, materials, tools and equipment;
- Knowledge of common safety hazards to identify potential safety problems.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Skilled in operating housekeeping equipment and machines and cleaning clinic areas.
- Ability to perform repetitive cleaning operations under indirect supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and patients, and public.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 7374