LPN - 8:00am-4:30pm
Allied Health/ Other Nursing
SMG - Methuen Area
VRMS NEMG Unall
Graduate of an Accredited LPN Program
1-2 years experience is preferred.
Computer skills are required.
Customer service skills are required.
Steward Health Care System LLC ("Steward") is a fully integrated, physician-led national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner in the communities where out patents live. Steward - the largest privately held health care company in the U.S. - owns and operations 35 community hospitals across nine states, serves over 1,000 distinct communities and employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals. In addition to our hospitals, the Steward provider network includes 4,800 providers, 25 urgent care centers, 87 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health offerings, over 7,300 hospital beds under management, and approximately 1.5 million full risk covered lies through the company's managed care and health insurance services. The total number of paneled lives within Steward's integrated care network is projected to reach 3 million in 2018.
Steward Medical Group (SMG), Inc. is Steward's multi-specialty group practice with over 4,500 employees including over 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners. SMG operates approximately 450 practice locations throughout Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, and provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
Providing professional clinical assistance to patients within the clinic in support of the physicians.
* Working directly with the physicians, as the liaison between the patient and the physicians for establishing and maintaining quality patient care.
* Utilizes clinical teamwork to oversee the interdisciplinary plan of care: assesses the patient and family as appropriate, plans and implements clinical care and facilitates its delivery to patients and family members, evaluates the process and outcome of clinical services in the clinic and makes suggestions for improvement.
* Handles MA responsibilities if needed in the office.
* Order vaccines as directed by the practice manager.
* Triage patients as needed and directed by the providers.
* Responsible for maintaining State Vaccines Program for children if applicable in the practice.
* 1-2+ years in a clinical setting preferred, preferably in office settings related to internal medicine sub-specialties.
Graduate of accredited License Practical Nursing Program. Current licensure in Massachusetts as a Practical Nurse.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 100025049