OnSite Care is looking for an exceptional Licensed Practical Nurse to join our float pool at our Sage Nucor Clinic in Plymouth, Utah.
This is a PRN position, you would work on an as-needed basis, filling in when we need coverage.
Pay starting at $20.00 per hour, increases dependent on experience.
For the most part, your time will be spent in the following ways:
- Keeping rooms neat and clean, ready for rooming patients.
- Preparing rooms for the visits, procedures, and patient exams, ensuring the provider has the equipment necessary for the procedure type, and patients are prepped appropriately.
- Greeting and checking patients in, gathering necessary paperwork.
- Gathering vitals, medical history, and documenting it in their record.
- Completing point of care testing.
- Acting as a chaperone for your provider during patient exams as requested
- Assisting with any procedure or exam as requested by your provider.
- Administering vaccines and injections
- Obtaining ECG/EKGs
- Performing phlebotomy to obtain lab samples ordered by the provider.
- Most importantly, you'll provide patients with an exceptional experience at every opportunity!
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Phlebotomy skills are a must.
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills are a must.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel short distances between clinics is a must.
- MA certification is preferred - but not required.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant (specifically in Family Practice) is preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a bonus!
Our team members...
- Love working with patients and customers
- Are passionate about healthcare
- Are great communicators
- Are dependable, accountable, and courteous team-players
- Want to work for a company that is making healthcare affordable and accessible for patients
Employees love working for Onsite Care because...
- All clinics are open Monday - Friday (no late nights or weekends!)
- We work with a closed patient population and have lower patient volume.
- We offer competitive wages.
- We buy you scrub tops.
- We are a smaller business that fosters growth and development.
- We emphasize integrity, honesty, courtesy, teamwork, and partnerships.
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check, drug screen, as well as the ability to provide proof of Hep B series, MMR, Varicella, current Flu, and a TB test completed within the last year.
You must provide proof of BLS certification.
Our Story & Culture:
OnSite Care provides healthcare solutions for some of Utah's greatest companies. We operate Family Practice clinics located at the employer's worksites/corporate offices/factories, etc. The OnSite Care experience is a philosophy of providing service based on creating a positive experience at every opportunity.
Our mission is putting the "care" back in primary care through patient engagement and exercising utmost integrity. We work to innovate healthcare by improving health outcomes for employers and their most valuable asset: their people.
We truly believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about changing the face of healthcare. Join us on our mission! We intend to keep disrupting and innovating and have a good time along the way!
OnSite Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Onsite Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of Steward Medical Group.
We are excited to hear from you!
Pay: up to $20/hour
filling in when we need coverage.</p><p>Pay starting at $20.00 per hour
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 108015