To function as a member of a team and complete all daily tasks to ensure smooth day to day operations in a busy practice.
The position is Monday-Friday.
• Room placement
• Record patient history, chief complaint, pharmacy info, medication list, etc into EMR
• Quality Measures
• Administer Injections
• Telephone Triage
• Stocking of rooms
• Calling patients with lab/test results
• Communication with hospitals, hospice, lab, VNA and other healthcare facilities
• Maintain and monitor PT/INR results
• Ordering tests, obtaining prior authorizations
• Additional duties as assigned
• Graduate of accredited LPN Program
• 1 to 3 years of experience as a LPN preferred
• Current licensure in Massachusetts as a Practical Nurse.
• Experience with electronic medical record strongly preferred (Athena/ECW a plus)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16104