Manager, Emergency Medicine
The Business Manager, Emergency Department has a broad range of responsibilities related to the functioning of the emergency department.
Core responsibilities include:
- Management of emergency department staff who are a part of Steward Medical Group to include scheduling and resource optimization
- Financial oversight, budgeting and equipment management
- Project management and performance improvement activities
- Revenue optimization identification and strategy implementation
The Business Manager maintains collaborative multidisciplinary relationships within and outside the medical group, and is an important part of the practice management team. As a member of the team the manager will work to address and resolve broad management/administrative issues such as planning for future programs and services, procedure coding and revenue capture, cost monitoring and control, patient scheduling, patient and staff safety, workflows, operational monitoring, regulatory compliance, public relations and the overall timeliness and quality of services provided to customers in across the service line.
- Senior level administrative oversight and business management support for all practice management-related issues impacting the service line, including imaging strategy, contractual relationships, new service feasibility, response to Request for Proposals and new site start-ups, strategic partnerships, and staffing analysis
- Works with local and regional Hospital administration on planning, organizing and directing emergency medicine operations and ensuring compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Development and monitoring of operational performance standards for internal and external operations
- Reviews internal and external business operations, market conditions, health plan activity and reimbursement models, information transfer, and other key operational indicators
- Participates and stays actively engaged in both local and national hospital-based specialty related trends, business community, and related activities
- Key liaison with various hospital/site physician leaders and key hospital administrators to represent and promote business affairs for the service line
This is a fantastic opportunity for a healthcare professional to further their career in a fast-paced, impactful and dynamic environment!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 130622