Manager, Human Resources
The Human Resources Manager serves as the people manager to all employees in the department, directing day to day work and activity at the local level. The Manager consults and collaborates with employees and leaders across the full spectrum of HR issues including, but not limited to organizational effectiveness, staffing, employee relations, and providing feedback to and linkage with all functional components of Human Resources. The Manager acts as a business partner to senior level management, leveraging a thorough knowledge and understanding of the organization’s mission, business model and strategy to align HR initiatives and entity objectives. The Manager serves as a coach for primarily managers and directors and as a mentor and resource for their teams.
- Serves as a business partner within the full scope of Human Resources functions and advises directors and managers regarding HR policies, processes and practices.
- Provides the highest standards of customer service and serves as the point of contact for all client directors, managers and employees regarding HR issues.
- Analyzes a variety of data, composes appropriate reports for management and advises directors and managers in the development and implementation of action plans required based on data analysis.
- Provides ongoing performance and behavior assessment and coaching for directors and managers and recommends and consults on the creation of development plans where needed.
- Advises and consults with directors and managers regarding employee relations issues; recommends courses of action and ensures appropriate documentation of events, consistency and equity in all resolutions.
- Develops HR team members through 1:1 meetings, team meetings, and in-house development trainings.
- Advises HR staff regarding policies, processes and practices and recommends changes, new development, and/or elimination as needed.
- Responsible for completing performance reviews for all HR staff.
- Ensures the availability and acquisition of appropriate talent in the right numbers, with the right skill mix, at the right time and place to meet ongoing organizational needs.
- Ensures full compliance with all regulatory agency requirements and educates/coaches directors and managers regarding these requirements.
- Serves as the liaison between HR and other administrative departments within the organization.
- Seeks out professional development opportunities and continually upgrades own HR technical expertise and consultative skills.
- Conducts training programs as necessary and serves on appropriate committees as requested by members of management or HR leadership.
- Acts as a resource and mentor for HR team.
- Works with upper management to develop action plans that support strategic HR issues.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of HR transactions and performs other duties as assigned by HR leadership.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, consultative, and coaching skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities within a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to design, recommend and lead organizational development and training projects. Strong executive presence and ability to build relationships with senior level leadership in order to drive significant value for the organization.
- Strong focus on accountability and driving for and achieving results, both personally and through the team.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5-10 years of HR generalist/HRBP experience required
- 1-3 years of supervisory/management experience required.
- Experience in a Healthcare/Medical Group environment a plus.
- Human Resources certification (PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP) a plus.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9825