Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM) Sonographer $5,000 Sign-On
Sign-on bonus of $5,000
Steward Medical Group (SMG) has a great opportunity for a Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM) Sonographer to join our growing team. This opportunity supports the largest MFM clinic between Dallas and El Paso. SMG Regional Perinatal Center is located at 420 E. 6th St., Ste. 202, Odessa, TX 79761.
About the Opportunity
A MFM Sonographer is a diagnostic ultrasound professional who is qualified to perform independent sonographic assessments of maternal-fetal conditions. Their responsibility is to provide diagnostic patient care services for routine and high-risk obstetrical cases using ultrasound and related diagnostic procedures. A MFM Sonographer must have advanced knowledge in various fetal conditions and anomalies as well as knowledge of contributing high-risk maternal factors. In addition, the scope of practice of the diagnostic MFM sonographer includes those procedures, acts, and processes permitted by law, for which the individual has received education and clinical experience. Participates in providing patient specific care standards as directed and follows service excellence standards to ensure high levels of patient satisfaction. This individual will work Monday through Friday 8 to 5 PM and have a call rotation of 1 in 7.
Required and Preferred Certificates
- Graduate of an accredited program in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Active Registrant with American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- Current BCLS Certification
- Active Registrant with ARDMS in specialization in Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB) or will obtain within one year of employment for new graduates - preferred
- FMF Certificate in nuchal translucency (NT)/ Nasal bone – preferred
Benefits of Working for Steward Medical Group:
- Sign-On $5,000
- Salary range $28-$42/hour
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- 401(K) retirement saving plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- and long-term disability
- Competitive and affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
About Steward Health Care
Steward Health Care is the largest private, for-profit health care network in the United States. The company is owned and led by a management team of Steward physicians. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward employs more than 40,000 health care professionals and operates 35 hospitals across the United States and in the countries of Malta and Colombia which regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, more than 7,000 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
The Steward Health Care Network includes more than 5,000 physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters annually. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta, Colombia and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 98940