Neuropsychologist - 8:00am-4:00pm
SMG - Boston/Brighton Area
MA licensure is required.
Steward Health Care System LLC ("Steward") is a fully integrated, physician-led national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner in the communities where our patients live. Steward - the largest privately held health care company in the U.S. - owns and operates 35 community hospitals across nine states, serves over 1,000 distinct communities and employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals. In addition to our hospitals, the Steward provider network includes 4,800 providers, 25 urgent care centers, 87 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health offerings, over 7,300 hospital beds under management, and approximately 1.5 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
Steward Medical Group (SMG), Inc. is Steward's multi-specialty group practice with over 4,500 employees including over 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners. SMG operates approximately 450 practice locations throughout Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, and provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
* A Doctoral degree in clinical neuropsychology or completion of Postdoctoral fellowship training in clinical neuropsychology
* Current license to practice psychology from the Massachusetts Board of Examiners of Psychology.
* Provides neuropsychological assessment and psychological treatment in an adult outpatient clinic (individual, group and family) in accordance with Ethical Principles of Psychologists and the Guidelines for the Practice of Clinical Psychology.
* Coordinates all aspects of neuropsychological testing:
* Schedules patients to be tested in a timely manner
* Monitors productivity of technician, fellow and students
* Provides feedback to patients, family, clinical team and referral sources in a timely manner.
* Interacts effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team.
* Trains and supervises psychology residents, practicum students and fellows.
* Consistently performs role as primary therapist as assigned by the Manager in accordance with ethical principles that govern the practice of psychology. This includes interacting effectively on clients behalf with external case managers, DARS, insurance company representatives, employers, schools and other health care provides.
* Completes special projects such as participation in presentations, research and others as assigned by the Manager.
* Ensures safe care to patients adhering to policies, procedures and standards of care, within budgetary specifications, including time/supply management and accuracy of practice.
* Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency; and supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 100025448