Operations Coordinator II
Summary: The Operations Coordinator supports efforts concerning physician contracts, processing change notices, managing the contract database, etc.
• Drafts SMG Employment Agreements, Per Diem Agreements, Letters of Intent, Start Date Change Letters, Extension Letters, etc., as requested
• Responsible for coordinating the Physician Off-Boarding process which includes submitting malpractice insurance change notices, obtaining tail malpractice facesheets, and sending Off-Boarding notification emails
• Responsible for drafting invoices and tracking activity related to signing bonus repayment and tail coverage payment
• Manages physician change notice process for Central, East and West Regions
• Collaborates with finance manager to ensure cost centers are generated accurately and timely
• Responsible for preparation and submittal of new hire memos ensuring all vital compensation and sick/vacation accrual information is accurately documented
• Work with Senior Director to resolve the high volume of Physician payroll issues
• Maintains a high level of confidential information
• Leads special projects as requested by Operations management
• Participates in other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate a professional and adaptable demeanor with internal and external clients, including administrators, physicians, peers, and support staff.
• The ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize a large volume of detail-oriented work in accordance with changing deadlines.
• Strong project management abilities.
• Must be a highly motivated candidate with the ability to work independently and in a highly fluid environment.
I. Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
II. Experience: 2-3 years of related healthcare experience preferred.
III. Software/Hardware: Advanced computer skills including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, and demonstrated ability to conduct Internet research in an efficient, productive manner.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 12530