Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Work as a part of a critical care team compromised of an Intensivist Physician and NP/PA providers in an 18 bed combined medical/surgical ICU, located at Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton, MA.
• Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of critically ill patients as well as communication with specialty consultants, patients and families.
• Daily progress note documentation
• Ventilator management
• Laboratory interpretation
• Capable of performing procedures such as central line placement PICC and A-lines
• Typically first responder to "Rapid Response" and "Code Blue"
• MA Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant License
• Certified Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
• 2 Years of experience strongly preferred