Program Manager (Steward)
The Ideal Candidate will serve as a leadership liaison between Steward Medical Group, Steward Health Care Network, and Steward Hospitals as it relates to market based growth initiatives.
- Develops and prepares materials and reports, and conducts research and analyzes data for presentations, written materials, briefings, to assist in following up on action items and resolving outstanding issues and other operational requirements.
- Keeps Senior VP informed of various project statuses.
- Reviews correspondence as directed; receives inquiries and may track deadlines, coordinate department functions, interacts with departments and outside agencies with program details.
- Serves as the liaison to the senior leadership teams; organizes and coordinates external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Communicates with management and staff members to ensure coordination, preparation and distribution of information.
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor.
- Must be creative and enjoy working within a healthcare environment that is mission and results driven.
- Possess the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, strong written and verbal communication, excellent administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain balance among multiple tasks and priorities.
- Able to work independently on projects, work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Interact with all members of the staff in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
- Has the ability to formulate decisions and execute independently with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
- Review out of network Steward Health Care Network (“SHCN”) utilization reports to support limiting referrals to non-contracted specialists.
- Support development of pre-visit planning processes to ensure wellness gap closure and accurate risk coding at time of evaluation during sick and well visits.
- Coordinate scheduling and preparing report packages for SHCN risk patients with reporting analysts provided by SHCN.
- Oversee and serve as a project manager for strategic projects as assigned by leadership.
- Bachelor's degree
- Two-Three years’ experience in Project management
- Project management and organizational skills, knowledge in Healthcare preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and analyze detailed information and present it in a variety of formats for business, executive, and technical audiences
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope
- High level of initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision