Project Manager, Service Lines - CMGE Ed at Semc
SMG - Boston/Brighton Area
CMGE Ed at Semc
Bachelor's degree is preferred.
In collaboration with the Administrative Director and Vice President, plays a key operational role within Steward Health Care service lines across all hospital markets. The Project Manager will provide key operational and business support to the Administrative Director and Vice President on matters including but not limited to: project management, reporting, analysis, billing, contracting, strategic planning, computer systems, and standards of operations and procedures.
* Oversee the day to day management of ongoing projects within assigned service line areas
* Coordinate and lead various operational initiatives.
* Coordinate and manage new physician and/or practice acquisitions.
* Monitor physician malpractice program.
* Identify and develop action plans for new projects and improvements.
* Participate in performance improvement initiatives and demonstrates the use of quality improvement in daily operations.
* Assist with meeting regulatory requirements such as: JCAHO, DPH, CMS, etc.
* Develop and produce Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, and Ad Hoc reports on Worked Hours, Volume, Transfers, Revenue, and Productivity.
* Proactively analyze and evaluate existing services and activities to inform department leadership and improve operational/financial performance and productivity.
* Responsible for creating and maintaining system to track clinical hours and to create systems to maintain up to date credentialing for all physicians.
* Monitor the billing process to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact positively with others at all levels of the organization.
* Demonstrated skills in project management.
* Demonstrate skills in business analysis and/or financial management.
* Ability to work independently and autonomously.
* Good communication skills.
* Good technical/computer skills and organizational skills.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Ability to present information to small and, at times, large audiences.
* Ability to function effectively within an ever-changing environment and to meet deadlines and reprioritize as necessary.
* Ability to identify and pro-actively resolve problems.
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment and a multi-dimensional environment.
* Creative, flexible, self-motivated, professional must possess sound judgment ability to plan and initiate new activities consistent with achieving service excellence.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access.
* Familiarity with database management and health care information systems.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 54909