On boarding Duties:
- Entering new provider’s records into Salesforce
- Drafting onboarding paperwork including Initial Application Request forms (IAARF’s), Start Date Change letters, New Hire Memo’s, initial notification emails to Provider Enrollment Vendors, etc.
- Pre-populating Provider Information forms for Provider Enrollment paperwork being sent to new hires for completion
- Pre-populating Designation of Privileges forms for the On-boarding Specialists to send to new providers to complete, sign and upload to the Verity Application
- Uploading provider documents to applicable folder(s) on Department Shared drive
- Sending requests to finance to pay Initial Application Fees and updating Salesforce tracking
- Assisting On-boarding Specialists with Information entry into the Verity On-line Application as needed
- Running Salesforce Onboarding reports
- Sending Information Services Registration email to new providers with instructions to register new IS accounts
- Managing Radiology Privileges Tracker which includes adding newly released Physicians to tracker, looking up privilege statuses on Verity Verification site and updating tracker as applicable
- Assists with scheduling PACS computer training for new Radiologists
- Assists Onboarding Manager with preparing weekly On-boarding updates for Departments Chiefs and Chairs
Off boarding Duties:
- Entering Termination Records into Salesforce
- Preparing and sending TRACO change notices to the TRACO department to terminate malpractice coverage for Physician’s terminations
- Sending Termination notification emails to applicable departments; Medical Staff Office/Central Verification Office, Contracting and Provider Enrollment Vendor
- Managing malpractice facesheet storage on Department Shared drive, pulling facesheets for vendors or providers as requested
- Assisting with yearly TRACO/malpractice facesheet reconciliation
- Preparing TRACO change notices for physician FTE changes
- Following up with providers who have not completed their Reappointment applications as requested by the Central Verification Office notification
- Participates in other duties and responsibilities as assigned
About Steward Health Care
Steward Health Care is the largest private, for-profit health care network in the United States. The company is owned and led by a management team of Steward physicians. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward employs more than 40,000 health care professionals and operates 35 hospitals across the United States and in the countries of Malta and Colombia which regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, more than 7,000 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
The Steward Health Care Network includes more than 5,000 physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters annually. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta, Colombia and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.