ATTENTION RADIOLOGY AND OTHER IMAGING TECHNOLOGISTS - WE ARE HIRING!
Steward Medical Group at Hawthorn Medical Associates is looking for an enthusiastic, Professional, and dedicated Radiology Technologist in the treatment of our patients. The successful candidate will:
- Operate Radiographic equipment to obtain diagnostic images and information. Select proper imaging techniques and follow department protocols in order to provide a complete study for the exam requested. Provide complete documentation of the exam and provide the Radiologist with images of diagnostic quality for interpretation.
- Calculate and select proper technical factors; operate equipment as required; being careful to allow for the lowest permissible dose to produce the best quality film. Process films by automatic processing; properly identify films with patients I.D. and appropriate markers in order to obtain quality diagnostic radiographs.
- Provide radiation protection in accordance with prescribed safety standards. Shield all patients as appropriate.
- Explain the exam to the patient taking into consideration the physical and emotional needs of the patient while maintaining ethical standards, including but not limited to, patient confidentiality, professional conduct and patients physical privacy.
- Utilize aseptic sterile technique as necessary for any invasive procedures. Able to assist the Radiologist or Physician during any such procedure.
- Be knowledgeable in the operation of all equipment used during the work day, including imaging equipment, film processors and systems necessary to check appointments and patient reports.
- Graduate of an approved formal program in Radiologic Technology; ARRT Certification.
- Valid Massachusetts License as a Radiologic Technologist (Radiography); with at least 2 years experience preferred.
- Current CPR Certification.
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.