Steward Health Care System LLC ("Steward") is a fully integrated, physician-led national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner in the communities where our patients live. Steward - the largest privately held health care company in the U.S. - owns and operates 35 community hospitals across nine states, serves over 1,000 distinct communities and employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals. In addition to our hospitals, the Steward provider network includes 4,800 providers, 25 urgent care centers, 87 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health offerings, over 7,300 hospital beds under management, and approximately 1.5 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
Steward Medical Group (SMG), Inc. is Steward's multi-specialty group practice with over 4,500 employees including over 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners. SMG operates approximately 450 practice locations throughout Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, and provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
The Recruiter position will focus on talent acquisition and employee retention and is responsible for coordinating all efforts surrounding talent acquisition, including pre-screening, tracking, hiring and onboarding candidates to ensure a consistent and optimal candidate and new employee experience at all times.
• Handles the recruitment efforts including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, setting up appointments and interacting with hiring managers and candidates regarding status of openings/applications to ensure recruiting process is being followed.
• Creates and maintains employee records and/or files and works with the hiring managers to complete an onboarding program for each new hire.
• Attend/host job fairs as needed.
• Develop a recruitment plan with the hiring manager for each open requisition
• Build relationships with local colleges, universities and community organizations to develop a continuous talent pipeline, ensure positive community relations, and create lasting relationships from which to source talent.
• Ensure job descriptions are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
• Ensures that human resources policies, procedures and programs are being met, and makes recommendations for improvement when needed.
• Performs periodic audits of recruitment and TA programs to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
• Maintains job boards and postings to reflect accuracy.
• Ensures positive relationships with internal and external clients, while managing to standards and ensuring that time-to-hire is minimized to the degree possible.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-5 years of recruiting experience in a fast paced environment required
• Prior experience working in health care preferred
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Strong ttention to detail required
• Ability to multitask required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16697