The Recruiter position will focus on hiring for the Northeast Division of Steward Medical Group. The role is responsible for coordinating all efforts surrounding talent acquisition, including pre-screening, tracking, hiring and onboarding candidates to ensure a consistent and optimal candidate and new employee experience at all times.
• Handles the recruitment efforts including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, scheduling interviews and interacting with hiring managers and candidates regarding status of openings/applications to ensure recruiting process is being followed.
• Creates and maintains employee records and/or files and works with the hiring managers to complete an onboarding program for each new hire.
• Attend/host job fairs and hiring events regularly
• Manage a high volume is requisitons (50+) at any given time
• Decrease division time to fill metrics
• Make suggestions to improve recruitment strategies
• Develop a recruitment plan with the hiring manager for each open requisition
• Build relationships with local colleges, universities and community organizations to develop a continuous talent pipeline, ensure positive community relations, and create lasting relationships from which to source talent
• Ensures that human resources policies, procedures and programs are being met, and makes recommendations for improvement when needed
• Performs periodic audits of recruitment and TA programs to ensure accuracy and integrity of data
• Maintains job boards and postings to reflect accuracy
• Ensures positive relationships with internal and external clients, while managing to standards and ensuring that time-to-hire is minimized to the degree possible
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-5 years of recruiting experience in a fast paced environment required
• Prior experience working in health care preferred but not required
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Strong attention to detail required
• Ability to manage a high volume of open positions