Rehab Tech (SMG Physical Therapy- Mesa)
The Rehabilitation Tech/Aide will assist in providing patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist as mandated by Federal, state, and local laws and Company policy. This position is a per diem postion and will work as needed.
- Executes activities as directed by supervising therapist.
- Cleans, sterilizes, and prepares equipment in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
- Maintains adequate stock of supplies and manages laundry appropriately.
- Cleans and prepares treatment areas following OSHA guidelines, federal, state, and local regulations and company policy as directed by supervising Physical Therapist.
- Observes and reports any abnormal patient conditions, reactions, and responses to treatment in an effective, professional manner. Communicates patient comments and activities to Physical Therapists.
- Adheres to all safety regulations and compliance with Medicare and other governmental agencies’ standards.
- Adheres to and maintains appropriate patient confidentiality.
- High School diploma or GED
- CPR and First Aid required within 60 days of hire
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and learn and retain new or evolving information and procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Prior experience in an outpatient physical therapy clinic
- Two (2) years previous job related experience