Risk Manager (SMG West)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position involves ensuring clinics are in compliance with Steward Medical Group, Department of Health, OSHA requirements. This position will focus on mitigating risk and protecting the organization, providing a safe environment for staff and patients, and continuous training to staff. The main focuses of the Clinical Regulatory Auditor are ensuring compliance, reducing medical errors, and improving patient safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on Health Care Administration, Business Administration or similar field.
- At least 2-5 years of experience working in the capacity of risk management, quality assurance in a healthcare setting.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - able to write, clearly and succinctly.
- Exceptional bias for action – willing to move quickly and decisively to resolve an incident.
- Strong critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically and strategically.
- Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization.
- Reliable transportation- ability to travel to all clinic locations throughout Arizona, as appropriate.