Senior Director, Operations - CMGE Practice Admin
SMG - Boston/Brighton Area
CMGE Practice Admin
The Senior Director, Operations will assist in the development, implementation and oversight of various hospital operations performance improvement initiatives. Collaborates with Site Directors, Revenue Cycle Directors, IT Department Mgrs, Physician Relations, Human Resources, and Finance to ensure project completion and success. The Director will be charged with continuing to identify areas in need of process improvement and will develop and manage implementation plans around such activities as they relate to practice management and operations, including Core and National expansion business development.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree or minimum amount of education and experience. Master's degree preferred.
Minimum Experience: 5 to 7 years or progressive work experience in health care operations experience required.
1. Working knowledge and understanding of all rules, regulations, policies and procedures with regard to enrollment and billing with the third party payors.
2. Ability to work well with all levels of personnel.
3. Ability to prioritize and manage several projects with demanding work loads.
4. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
5. Ability to identify problems in the regulatory, licensing, credentialing and enrollment arena and perform research, prepare reports, and summarize based upon research data.
6. Ability to make policy and procedural decisions and judgments.
7. Proven ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
8. Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
9. Ability to work independently.
Special Qualifications: Capacity to deal with several critical events simultaneously. Ability to analyze a situation and provide viable solutions and alternatives. Ability to see in immediate and future desired states. Ability to manage a variety and complex assortment of projects simultaneously and working with mgrs/directors/executives at all levels of organization.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 55671