Senior Manager, Reimbursement & Business Analytics - PPSC Billing Center Admin
SMG - Boston/Brighton Area - Revenue Mgmt.
PPSC Billing Center Admin
Steward Medical Group is seeking a Senior Manager of Reimbursement and Business Analytics to provide strategic and operational oversight of revenue recognition and financial analysis related to strategic initiatives, business development, and standard operations for Steward Medical. The Senior Manager will oversee a team to produce monthly/quarterly results and analysis, and perform financial analysis to evaluate team performance and support decision making. The Manager will demonstrate leadership qualities and strategic thinking to train and supervise a team of analysts. The ideal candidate will be extremely well-organized and have solid time management skills in order to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, under tight deadlines.
* Accountable for on time, high quality reporting and analysis of financial information detailing revenue, expenses and other accounts to summarize current and projected financial position of SMG practices and operational divisions.
* Utilizing work product of team, partner with SMG Revenue Cycle, Operations, and Finance leadership to evaluate financial performance and understand major financial issues and variances facing the organization.
* Collaborate and communicate effectively with Revenue Cycle, Finance, and Operations leadership to understand data, reporting, and analytical needs; produce and deliver solutions that support those needs.
* Enhance and maintain a dynamic end to end revenue reporting framework.
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, and collaborate with team members and others throughout SMG to ensure timeliness and accuracy of deliverables.
* Coach and promote collaboration within and across the team to support career development and ensure ability to meet the needs of the business across multiple divisions.
* Work with senior leadership to identify and resolve problems with Operational Revenue Cycle processes and, when appropriate, initiates changes to prevent future problems.
* Discover new tools and innovative ways to provide meaningful data in more detail or with improved efficiency.
* Think analytically and reconcile multiple data sources to identify discrepancies and limitations of reporting.
* Maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
* Other projects and tasks as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Extremely well-organized with solid time management skills in order to handle multiple projects simultaneously, under sometimes tight deadlines.
* Experience managing people with a strong focus on teambuilding and process improvement.
* Adaptable to competing priorities and to the needs of the organization.
* Prior healthcare experience and knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices as applicable to health care.
* Able to reconcile data from multiple sources and identify discrepancies and probable causes.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong customer service orientation.
* Resourceful and able to take initiative; take-charge ability, including knowledge of resources to answer questions and find required data and information.
* Ability to translate data into meaningful information and present that data to senior leadership.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Management; Master's degree preferred. CPA a plus.
* Experience with audit/accounting/GAAP standards.
* Five years of hospital revenue, healthcare finance, budget or other related finance experience required.
* Working knowledge of financial concepts, including modeling experience.
* Management experience required.
* Experience with office systems, particularly Excel, Word, Access, BI/Datawarehouse tools (ie, Qlik, Tableau, Power BI). SQL, Athena, and Cerner experience a plus.
* Must be detail oriented, think analytically, and be naturally inclined towa
Job Reference #: 55271