Steward Medical Group - Practice Coordinator- Emergency Medicine
Steward Medical Group - Practice Coordinator- Emergency Medicine-1805887
- Manage administrative activities for Emergency Department leadership, including handling incoming calls, calendar management and assignments as needed;
- Coordinate and process bi-weekly payroll for on-site physicians;
- Schedule meetings and coordinate necessary logistics including room reservations, food service, participant invitations and confirmation, etc.
- Prepare documents and logistics for various meetings;
- Prepare weekly and monthly administrative and adhoc reports;
- Track and submit licensing renewals and other time sensitive credentialing documents;
- Process expense reimbursements for physician and staff;
- Function as office receptionist for visitors and staff; maintain an orderly and neat office environment;
- General administrative support including: process incoming and outgoing mail, manage and order office supplies, prepare correspondence, maintain files, and track and follow up on urgent and pending issues;
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant policies and procedures and provide information in this regard as required;
- Maintain and update files and databases as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and financial information.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by ED leadership;
- Assist with onboarding of physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Coordinate medical students and physician assistant students' rotations.
High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Administrative Assistant experience with focus in health care preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills, with a positive outlook;
- Ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities.
- Ability to identify and pro-actively resolve problems.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Possess a high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Familiarity in the health care industry a plus.
OrganizationPhysician Group of Arizona
Education LevelHigh School Diploma/GED
Employee Status* Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule* Days
Job Reference #: 1805887