Supervisor, Diagnostic Imaging
Are you looking for an exciting, professional career with a company that treats each individual with dignity and respect? We take pride in our work and organization knowing that we each make a difference in the lives of our patients every day!
Steward Medical Group at Hawthorn Medical Associates is looking for an enthusiastic, professional, dedicated Supervisor, Diagnostic Imaging to lead our staff and in the treatment of patients. The successful candidate will:
- Supervise the imaging services under the manager’s direction in accordance with clinical and governmental standards and within an established budget.
- Facilitate the development and achievement of mission, goals, policies, budget, work methods.
- Evaluate and maintain the quality of images and films, procedures and services.
- Select, orient/train, monitor, and evaluate department staff including technologists for each modality.
- Review department performance and ensure compliance, accreditation, legal and other regulatory requirements.
- Collect/analyze data, prepare and present information/statistics for administrative and regulatory purposes.
- Serve as liaison with providers.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment and materials. Research and introduce new equipment and techniques and conduct related in-services.
- Monitor patient flow, handle complaints, use TQM methods to improve methods and systems.
- Completion of course in radiologic technology approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Current certification (AART) with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Minimum three years experience as Radiologic technologist; two years supervisory experience including administrative/budgetary duties.
- Current CPR Certification