Systems Onboarding Coordinator
The Systems Onboarding Coordinator is responsible for executing and coordinating the onboarding activities of newly hired SMG staff and providers on a national level.
• Offers the highest standards of customer service in all internal and external interactions including but not limited to the HR Department, Managers, Directors, Supervisors, and employees
• Maintains all SMG email distribution lists by working with SMG HR teams to ensure new employees are added and terminated employees are removed from all lists
• Manages the overall equipment and IS access process for all onboarding staff
• Works with the hiring manager and IT to request necessary equipment for onboarding staff including computers, phones, etc. in a timely manner
• Submits all System Access Request Forms (SARF) for onboarding staff in accordance to the hiring manager’s request in a timely manner
• Responsible for sending newly hired employees their New Employee Registration account set up information and troubleshoot as necessary
• Coordinates with vendors/agencies to support onboarding of temporary staff as needed
• In conjunction with the Onboarding Specialist, maintains HR reports as they relate to onboarding, equipment and access
• Acts as point of contact as it relates to equipment and access of new employees
• Responsible for providing updates and assists with communication between onboarding employees and their manager
• Identifies access and equipment issues and conducts timely follow-up investigations and communications as needed
• Ensures smooth orientation of new hires by coordinating access and equipment within pre-determined time frame
• Participates on special projects as requested by Systems Onboarding Specialist or HR leadership
• Ensures that human resources policies, procedures and programs that relate to access onboarding are being met, and makes recommendations for improvement when needed
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong customer service skills;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Must possess strong organizing and prioritizing skills; and
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities within a past paced environment.
I. Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
II. Experience: 2+ years of HR, Customer Service or IT experience preferred.
III. Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office Suite required. Experience with Kronos and ATS preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17937