Talent Acquisition Specialist (SMG)
Summary: The Talent Acquisition Specialist position will focus on talent acquisition and employee retention and is responsible for coordinating all efforts surrounding talent acquisition, including pre-screening, tracking, hiring and onboarding candidates to ensure a consistent and optimal candidate and new employee experience at all times.
- Handles the recruitment efforts including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, setting up appointments and interacting with hiring managers and candidates regarding status of openings/applications to ensure recruiting process is being followed.
- Creates and maintains employee records and/or files and works with the hiring managers to complete an on boarding program for each new hire.
- Attend/host job fairs as needed.
- Build relationships with local colleges, universities and community organizations to develop a continuous talent pipeline, ensure positive community relations, and create lasting relationships from which to source talent.
- Ensure job descriptions are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
- Ensures that human resources policies, procedures and programs are being met, and makes recommendations for improvement when needed.
- Performs periodic audits of Talent Acquisition programs to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
- Maintains job boards and postings to reflect accuracy.
- Ensures positive relationships with internal and external clients, while managing to standards and ensuring that time-to-hire is minimized to the degree possible.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of education and experience
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in a fast paced environment required
- Prior experience working in health care preferred
- Prior experience working with HRIS preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Attention to detail required
- Ability to multitask required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 13681